The salt lake city is different from many other lakes, it has a lake full of salt when the other lakes I went to never had salt in them. It's pretty amazing once you see it, the people here get saltnfrom then lake and they use itnfor what you use salt for, cook! I went to a place called duds and opts very cool, whoever is reading this shouldnreally try out their hamburger, it's just so amazing that you can't stop until it's last bit is eaten off.
Updating wazuh manager password in kubernetes
Updating wazuh manager password in kubernetes Updated as of 2025-11-06 After scouring the internet (where even the LLM was giving me wrong answers), I had to scour for information scattered across gitub issues and various blog posts. All of them were slightly wrong so I want to document my steps on updating the wazuh dashboard admin password for a kubernetes deployment of wazuh. Here is how I did it. The guide assumes the wazuh-kubernetes repository was used to deploy the cluster. Step 1 - Generate the password hash Shell into wazuh-indexer pod kubectl exec -it -n wazuh pod/wazuh-indexer-0 -- bash Generate password (the output will be a hash. Remember this!): export JAVA_HOME=/usr/share/wazuh-indexer/jdk bash /usr/share/wazuh-indexer/plugins/opensearch-security/tools/hash.sh < type your password > < PW_HASH > Step 2 - Base64 encode your password Outside of the indexer pod, base64 encode your password. We will need both later. echo -n < new_password...
Comments