Today was a very fun day, we went. To rosswell international museum, it is a place that a alien UFO has crashed at but the government keeps denying it. We lived in super eight this morning and it was so dirty that I couldn't even set my foot on the floor even though we had reservations and it was supposed to be clean if we had reservation. Anyways the rosswell alien museum was very cool and I liked it a lot because I am very interested in alien life forms. These creatures are just fascinating and if we get to know them we might have better technology and have more cures for sicknesses and weapons to defend ourselves.
Updating wazuh manager password in kubernetes
Updating wazuh manager password in kubernetes Updated as of 2025-11-06 After scouring the internet (where even the LLM was giving me wrong answers), I had to scour for information scattered across gitub issues and various blog posts. All of them were slightly wrong so I want to document my steps on updating the wazuh dashboard admin password for a kubernetes deployment of wazuh. Here is how I did it. The guide assumes the wazuh-kubernetes repository was used to deploy the cluster. Step 1 - Generate the password hash Shell into wazuh-indexer pod kubectl exec -it -n wazuh pod/wazuh-indexer-0 -- bash Generate password (the output will be a hash. Remember this!): export JAVA_HOME=/usr/share/wazuh-indexer/jdk bash /usr/share/wazuh-indexer/plugins/opensearch-security/tools/hash.sh < type your password > < PW_HASH > Step 2 - Base64 encode your password Outside of the indexer pod, base64 encode your password. We will need both later. echo -n < new_password...
Comments